Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

great job

this is a really cool game that actually requires concentration. the graphics are really good too. awesome.

Make Your Movies Pass Make Your Movies Pass

so true...

well, you certainly made it abundantly clear that this was a joke. i'm always glad to see another person who recognizes the low quality of the bulk of new submissions. by the way, you didn't take your own advice; i didn't see any flashy, shiny, pretty gradients!

blanblan responds:

Oh shnap!! I forgot the pretty gradients! :(

lol

Illusions extreme Illusions extreme

i am the savior!

i just saved this, which is weird, because most times when it says i am the savior, i actually blammed the thing.

anyway, good game, and i can understand you being impatient with people who blammed it last time. let me run through each optical illusion and tell you what i thought:

-the one with negative colors/black and white was a little confusing at first, but it was cool when i got it. i think you have to stare for longer than 30 seconds, though.

-the black dot with the disappearing haze was pretty basic, but nice.

-Mr. Angry and Mrs. Calm didn't work very well for me, except when i took off my glasses. maybe it works for other people, i don't know.

-the one with the bending squares was, again, pretty basic, but amusing.

-the two gray squares is a godd one, they really do look different at first.

-the green wavy circles worked well.

-the twisted circle looked like an Escher picture.

-the white dots on the grid is one that i have known about for a long time.

-the blue and green spinning circles were really good; they really looked like they were spinning, and i actually thought they were animated for a second.

good job.

ghatauray responds:

Thanks dude! you are my hero lol

Classic Rock Quiz Classic Rock Quiz

good quiz

i love classic rock.

Denzean Knights Denzean Knights

pretty good

it moved REALLY slow (at least on my computer), but other than that, it was pretty entertaining. there's nothing quite like the standard jump-and-slash side scroller. good job.

Rage! Rage!

wow, i suck at this

still, its good. the controls work well, and it's fun.

Bushisms Bushisms

not the most detailed thing in the world, but i like it anyway. the reason that i only gave a 1 for humor is that these absurd quotations come from the man in charge of our country. that is not good.

The Horrific Quiz The Horrific Quiz

pretty cool

good quiz for horror fans. actually, i have only seen a couple of the movies in the quiz, but i managed to guess most of the other questions right.

thenbriansaid responds:

congragulations

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

good

i'm a musician, and although this is obviously far from perfect, it's really a very good music making game. i guess since everyone else is doing it, i should submit my song.
---82---2---2--82-----2-----2-----2-6-1--72---2----------80
-6-5-6-872810101-------9--0---c-cbc-cbc--44-----2-----4-----
7-5-3-6-45454----b-b--bb9---9-------10101---9---c----a-1---2
-2---------8-----7-----6-----1---1---434-5-6-7-8-2---1---a--
-10101---0---a--

hope you like it!

Salad Fingers; Bloodworm Salad Fingers; Bloodworm

salad fingers is great...

but just sticking a picture of Salad Fingers on your game doesn't make it any better. snake has been redone a million times, so either add a more original twist or try another idea.

WARTORIOUS responds:

no, I like my game, you can't tell me what to do because you have no power over me. have you considered the game of snake is something that’s fun and worth saving? have you considered people copy it because they like it?

New ideas are few and far between. we improve the original ideas like the Japanese improved our cars. if we were a more creative people the we wouldn't all copy each other like we do constantly. in fact I don't even believe some people can have a completely original thought.