5 audio Reviews with Responses

Peace Brings Pain--_--(4:34) Peace Brings Pain--_--(4:34)

cool

nice job, man. i thought the rhythm grooved really well. you obviously do a good deal of composing. keep up the good work!

PERVOK responds:

Thanks, that I shall.

Jazz Bones Jazz Bones

Nice jazzy rhythm

This sounds like something you might hear if you walk into a low-key nightclub. It sounded very nice, but as other people said, it could have used some back-up instrumentation. Quite bass and drums would have been good.

I also think is would be really cool to fit in a sax or clarinet solo, although it might be harder to find people to do that. Anyway, good job, keep playing!

Codyclause responds:

Thank you for your input. I'm always trying to improve!

Dreams (Final Cut)! Dreams (Final Cut)!

very nice vocals

The quality is good, and I'm always happy to hear vocalists who can actually sing. The only thing is that the instrumentation sounded a bit empty. It could have used a bass (if there was one, I didn't hear it) and drums would have been good, not only for more sound, but to help keep the tempo.

Really good job, though. Good songwriting, too.

Naitzmic responds:

All your issues have already been addressed in previous reviews.
Thanks for the feedback though.

Highway To Bliss Highway To Bliss

Wow

Dude, that's really nice. The vocals were great, and the music was really mellow. The only thing is that I thought that the wood block sounded a little bit out of time in the beginning. When the rest of the instruments came in, it kind of sounded like it was a competing rhythm, but it worked itself out after a couple of minutes.

I would probably buy a CD with this kind of music on it. Great job.

T7online responds:

Thank you, i might just be doing a CD like that within half a year or something! :D Guess you'll forget me before that, but still :P

Winter in Montreal Winter in Montreal

Mellow

It really did sound like a "Winter in Montreal." Very nice.

Soundshifter responds: